• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'm gonna be fishing the St. Louis near Duluth. Got any bitin' news on the river?

Walleye are getting pretty wide spread. Stick with Crawlers (leeches are starting to pick up). Spinner (bright colors: Orange, Chartruese etc). Crawler harness works best. my best luck is in 4.5' to 6' of water. Best trolling against the current @ 1.2MPH. An occasional beer helps as well. Don't forget the rainsuit. May need it.

I am off to the st. louis in a half hour for a few hours. Launching @ Garfield and heading upstream a few miles.

Your best bet is around where i am going, to anywhere by boyscout landing.

Tight lines!

I've been out around barkers last 2 days its been alright nothing spectacular but a few for the pan

The fish are now in the bays pretty good. Usual St.Louis River techniques still producing. Check past posts if ya need that info.

yea got out last sat and sun at chambers in fond du lac

my buddy and i got two nice eyes about 18 in light in color

lake fish got them on floater heads and leaches light colors are the best but current running very hard lots of cats out there fun to catch

It sure was a crappy weekend, weather wise, but the eye action was pretty good this week end.

Got out with Condor and on Saturday we were out for about 1-1\2 hrs and got about 10 fish all 18"-22" and on sunday was alittle slower being out the whole day with about 12 fish with the largest being 27-1\2" and losing one much larger at the boat.

Crawler harnesses seem to be the choice but float rigs with leeches seem to do just as well.

Jar Jar

been hammering trhe fish, wllaeye opener and days after, only keep limit once cause the mercury in the water but caught a ton biggest is 25.

Pippy have you found waters without Mercury in them?

Hey Jar Jar is that a picture of your boat? Wouldn't you like to be able to spend what that costs on a boat?

No doubt fishface!!! If I had that kind of dough I would have the best rig on the water.

We just picked up that rig last December and she's a real beauty. laugh.gif

Jar Jar

I work out of a Ford Diesle. I do catch a bunch of fish out of it! At least every other fri. EMS (earn money sleeping) should be EMF (earn money fishing)!!! It's a metro truck (kind of) White green and purpleish. No job better! grin.gif