• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

With the 14th pick, the Minnesota Timberwolves select.....

Scott M

Joey Graham, Hakim Warrick, Sean May, Wayne Simien, high schooler, European? Trade up or down? Any calls? What are our needs?

I can see a high schooler coming in or hopefully there is a player in a center position they can grab.

Mchale is praying for another Garnett to surface.

Quote:

What are our needs?

The way I see it, they need to get rid of 'Candy' in a hurry. He has shown hints of being ok, but nothing steady. Prizbilla (sp) is a much better center than Candy. Then I think we need to dump Sam and T-Hud, and maybe Spree. My reasons....Sam is prone to injury, Hud is no team leader, and I hate when he comes down and fires it up with no one around but defense,but we may be able to trade yet. And Spree might have some gas in the tank yet, but if they hire P.J. he will probably go down the road. Just my thoughts.

Spree is a free agent and will not be back.

Warrick, Charlie V from UConn, and Joey Graham are good bets. Although I would love to see us get a shot at Chris Paul. I don't think they go high schooler but it all depends on how they feel about Ebi.

I've heard that Spree and KG are kinda tight. Sounds like KG wants Spree back. Spree is probably filling KG's head with stuff about PJ. I don't want to see Spree back, but there seems to be some fascination with him from McHale and KG. He is overpaid with a big ego (not team oriented) and is losing his consistency. Don't they have a scouting department? Why can't they find that diamond in the rough player? McHale still hasn't shown me he can evaluate talent very well. Billups still is haunting him among other player moves.

The problem with Billups was they could not pay him what the Pistons could and he wouldn't take less money for 2 years to get the big contract after. It's too bad though because he is a better than Sam dn THud...