• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey Kab Dreamin'

Swell Mel is up here fishing like H-E*& and he said to say HI to Perch Killer II. Said he would save a few for you in August! They we're down at Ash Falls yesterday w/ the rest of Team Crestliner (Braaten's & June - we still have our boat in the shop so we didn't make it...know any good mechanics???) and catching out o' slot walleyes. Yesterday 5/30 was gorgeous and today is nice too but a east wind at about 10. Still nice to see the sun! Oh, Randy and Sue said to say HI also...maybe they'll see ya in August...

Where did you fish this weekend and when and where is the KA tourney this year?

KA's tournament is always on Bemidji. We can't make it this year. Maybe next year to defend our 13th place finish. smirk.gif

We beat the water to a froth on Minnetonka on Monday and Tuesday with only a few pathetic bass and an anorexic northern to show for it.

I need a little Kabetogama to raise my spirits.

I'm still waiting for those opening day pics of Christopher!

Drizzle today and overcast...but at least warm at 70.

Sending you an e-mail w/ the link to the Kab/Ash Fishing contest photos - Maynard is up and he placed 2nd in the Walleye w/ a 24". Lois would be proud!