• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I am looking to get a replica of a Northern made. Any suggestions for reputable taxidermists in the Duluth area? I thought I remember hearing that someone on here works at one of the local shops. ALso, Does anyone know roughly what the price is for a job like that?

Thanks,

D

I beleieve the guy you are looking for is the Artistic Angler. I don't know where to find him but I believe he is in Duluth somewhere. From what I remember it cost more then getting a real fish mount and was in the $9-$10 an inch range. Sorry I can't be of more help but I am sure someone on here will be able to help you along better.

Outdoor ran works at Artistic Anglers up on Rice Lake Road. I have toured their shop and I can tell you they do the best work I have ever seen. The artist is the big key to any mount and their painter is awesome. If you cant find them in the Duluth phonebook try back here and leave your e-mail and Ill get it to you.

Fisher, like Northlander said the phone number is in the phone book or just leave your E-mail address for me and I can help you out. I really can't say a whole lot about it on here. If you know what I mean.

outdoor ran - i am interested in a fish...but i can't make it up to duluth to deliver pics and AA has no email address (what's up with that!?)

can you email me at bd (at) trouthunter (dot) net so i can give you some info?

Outdoor, my email is [email protected] I am looking to get a replica made of the pike I posted over in the photo sharing forum, 23 lbs 8 oz, roughly 51 inches long. Also wondering about possibly getting a couple others (of fish caught in the past), and wondering how that may effect price etc.

Thanks,

D