• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any good news from Bass (SM) opener up there?

Aquaman01

I haven't been out yet and probably won't make it up that way for a couple of weeks. Any good tales to tell of the 'right white and the outta sight bite' grin.gif?

Fishing was great over the weekend.

bass0528050025jw.jpg

BigMike

bass0528050035tm.jpg

Me and Riverwader doubled up

bass05280500527ro.jpg

Nice fish, Greg-n-'ems (hope I remembered your name right!). My wife changed my plans and it looks like I'll be up that way this week. Water looks really high. I can't decide whether to go to Elk River area or Monty area.

Yeah the water is really rippin'! Thanks HT for the outing on Saturday! What a great way to start off the bass season! That first picture of HT is a picture of a true hawg smallie! Congrats HT... just bummed it wasn't me tongue.gif J/K. Kinda wink.gif. Hope to be up there again soon!

Hey Hawgtide, nice fish. Glad you had a good fish. Thre river is just flying past my house to say the least. I was on MillLacs saturday with plans to be on thr river Sunday-Monday. I thought I had my motor fixed but alas not. I need to pick up a voltage regulator this week and install it and hopefully it will fix it once and for all. My laptop is in for repairs so give me a call this week if you get a chance.I am using our office desktop to at least check my emails for now.

Nice smallies guys! Man I hope this water mellows out soon.

No kidding - I'm planning on fishing up there this Saturday and I'll probably be wading. Wading in the high water is a little freaky! The banks are usually really steep - cut banks because of the high/fast water. Any jet riggers looking for a non-boater on Saturday?

Bill, it's been a busy week. I could probably sneek out for the last hour or so of daylight tonight or tomorrow night if you want. Otherwise, maybe Sunday morning.