• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishing Report

WalleyeWeasel

Any reports from this weekend so far.......??Location- depth ??

Weasel- I fished out of Malmo yesterday.We caught fish but we really had to work for them. We ended up one short of our limit, all between 15-20". We caught a few smaller fish and 3 over 20". Fished 20-25 fow

Made it out today (MON) only caught 2.......21-22........ 13-15 FOW...Thanx for posting your report. grin.gif

Made it out Monday. Lake too calm. Fished out by 3 mile, 7 mile, shermans point,shermans flat. Did pick up 3. One was over 20 so it went back. Saw only a handful of fish caught all day.

3 solid days on the water. 36 eyes, 9 to keep, 4 too big and the rest short...15" or less. Most of my fish came off deep gravel 18-26'. leeches were best for me and the evening bite seems to be the best right now. A few fish came early morning 6-9am, but mid day was slow.

Seems like they are scattered here and there. We fished the sand near the Wealthwood public landing. Found a few small humps and caught 4 in 11 to 15 FOW in 2 hours on Saturday night. We drifted and trolled with lindy's and a leech--each was caught on a different color hook.

I was out for about 6 hours today and caught only one walleye. I didn't see many caught at all. Fished out from Fishers, Malmo sand break and a few areas out deeper. No wind at all. Did anyone have any luck anywhere on the lake?

Fished Tuesday. Caught 5 between 10am-4pm. All over 20" with the biggest at 25.5". Fished around Hennepin Island. Fish came between 8 - 12 ft of water on a slip bobber on the rocks.

Folks are having luck on hunter's point area. In about 15-20 FOW from 8-9 at night. Lots of fish being caught there....

fished from 3-6 on wed. deep gavel 25-28ft. 2 fish a 27 and 24.5. could not stay for evening bite.

I was out Tue and Thurs evening and limited out both nights. 5' - 7' on a slip bobber and small leeches. All of the fish were between 11" - 18", never kept a fish under 14".