• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

a friend and i were out on buffalo last night. netted 2 walleyes a 22 and a 23.5 let both go. also saw a couple of guys net 10 or so eaters. we were at a 25 fow. trolling crawlers. the other guys were useing bobbers and slow retreaving leaches. in about 13 fow. also saw a guy and a couple of kids catching crappies. hope this is helpful good luck on the water.

my son and i were out again tonight but the bite was tough. we managed one eye 16" a couple of bass and a sunies, bobber fishing 13-14 fow. guy next to us caught some nice sunies.

lynno62 were you out at all?

I won't be getting out for a week or two keep me posted.

I have only been doing shore fishing. I was out last sunday,(week ago go)got 20 nice sunnies. gave them all away, went out monday got another 10 give them away, went out sat. got 25 sunnies(2people) 1 crappie. going out again today. Have been doing whats know as the carp trap. going to try rock today.

Lynno any luck at Rock? we fished Rock for the opener, did OK. a lot of bass thuogh.

THanks for the Buffalo info, I went there for the 2nd time ever. The morning walleye bite was not lookking good. The panfish were nice though! I wish more people would shooot all them carp, and it would be nice if boaters wouldnt drive full throttle through all the spawning beds, I know I'm dreaming, You can't use common sense when your in a hurry.

The carp trap i think is getting pretty fished out.

We did pretty good on rock, we were using the access dock and got some really nice sunnies, I nicee bass(let go) and a couple small bass. there were two of us out we got 10 sunnies apiece. I gave my 10 to a friend who had open heart surgery. My friend gave her ten to her 89year old mother.

I have not had a meal of fresh fish since ice fishing, but making sure that they are going to people who need them and enjoy them, or i dont keep them. The weeds on the local lakes are really bad. by middle of june probably wont be able to shore fish some of the local lakes. Rock and Ramsey especially.

Good luck everyone.

Lynn