• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Almost

Royce Aardahl

A great opener on the mighty mississippi! Man is the water up!!! Dang near got a 20!!(eyeguy smiles for miles) grin.gif 1/4 inch short. mad.gif Couple more minnows for lunch and she'll be there. All in all a fantastic day!! Man am I tired!!!!! Hurry up monday!!!!! Bball Sunday. I hope my son is ready to go monday. Plastics were the key. A few on mepps.

19757zy.jpg

182bl.jpg

1756hh.jpg

Those are some nice fish. 20-21"?

Glad to see some quality Small Mouth.

dirtydog and daughter with her barbie pole smally

img02540sm.jpg

img02527qe.jpg

Nice Fish Guys! What's the water temps up your way? It was 61 near Elk River.

No idea on the temp. I've never checked it.

The water temp in Monti was 66 yesterday and the water was moving!

Eye guy, nice fish!

Dirty Dog, Looks like the jet is floating better.

Alvinmack5, What boat were you in? I couldn't believe how many boats were out...

FYI, The Monti library is closed for remodeling...So I'm at a coffee house in Albertville. KT

Kt - glad to see you back in town! Hawgtide said you guys chatted for a bit on Monday! I hope to be up that way wading on Saturday. If you don't have to run home, maybe I'll see you out there.

Thanks KT. She danced on top of the water a couple times and fought like crazy.

KT, I was in a lt gray Alumacraft 145 Fisherman with a 25YAM. I went past the "Saloon" and noticed a Grey RP LP with Missouri stickers tied up off of the bank, I figured that must have been your boat and you taking a bit of a break? How was fishing for everyone? I personally worked pretty hard to catch 11 fish for the day and that was between myself and my buddy.

Tried pitching some CB's, Buzzbaits, but inevitably Yum Rib Worms and SB 4.20's texas rigged ended up working for us.

-Mike

Alvinmack5: I was with KT fishing yesterday, and yes you caught us at the Saloon. It was time for a break. Fishing with KT is a blast. The fish weren't very cooperative though. KT fished mostly with a buzz bait, and did the tube jig for a while too. Of course he outfished me (although that's nothing to brag about)I primarily used a tube jig and landed 6-8 fish, and lost twice as many....they were short biting. Often the wire rock/weed guard wasn't even opened on my jig. Our first fish was a catfish on a Mepps caught by the Powerplant.