• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

LOW get to gether June 18th, Roll Call

More details in the next few days, but we are along the

Rainy, maybe at Kaz's place.

We will try to hook up in the morning, meet and greet

and spend the day on the water. BBBBBIIIIIIIGGGGGG fish

fry to wrap things up.

Can you attend?

What can you bring for the fish fry?

Do you have room in your boat for more fishers?

Do you need a boat to fish in?

Do you want Fiskys autograph?

Lets get it going now. Other than your own busy

calendar there is no reason to miss this event!

You will make some new friends who havent heard

your fishing stories hundreds of times already.

Big fun day...who's in?

You know walleyechar and I will be there. If there will enough boats, we'ld like to hop in with someone else, but I can bring mine if need be, which would fit one or two more. We will bring the french fries.

I'll be there... Got room for 2 in my boat.... smile.gif

Finally no conflicts this year--I hope. I'll be there but with my boat, maybe with room. I'll know closer to the 18th. Having not made the fish fry before, looking for suggestions on what to bring. Paper stuff? Cole slaw? Bread? Beer?

We have deep fryers, fish breading, and trinket samples. Will travel!!!

srj,

Salads are great. Watch and see what is already being

volunteered and help us determine what we still need.

Things like beer and pop everyone should bring their

own, there are soooooo many different kinds and flavors

everyone can bring their favorites.

It will be good to see you.

This sucks. The wife's cousing is getting married in Fargo that day and it probably wouldn't be a good thing if I missed it.

I'm sure it'll be a great time. Last years was a lot of fun.

Curt, I'll be there. So far I've got a full boat. Let me know if there is anything I can bring.

Kaz,

Walleyechar and I would like to hop in your boat with ya. We can bring our boat if we run short of seats for everyone though.

Weddings, so much fun, but always in the way.....I'd love to make another event guys, but I'm due to be down in the great state of Minnesota that weekend for a wedding. Somebody crack a blue for me, eh!

Walleyejon: Works for me.. I can fish four out of my boat no problem.. Shoot me a Email at [email protected] with a phone number and the best time to reach you, I'll give you a call... Kaz

Thanks KAZ. Did you get my email?

The roll call list seems a bit short. I guess walleyechar won't have to catch as many fish to feed everyone this year.

Fellas,

My dad (rodsbyengel) is probably going to meet up with you as soon as some definite places and times are set. I'm hoping to catch up with the crew after the fishing's over for the day. I'll be up that weekend, but I'll be in the islands chasing muskies for the day. Most likely will be back later that night, so hopefully there'll be a few cold ones still flowin' when I get in that neck of the woods.

Hemlock, Just trying to help. When it comes to the Blue it don't take much convincing...lol.

This event has been a blast in the past couple of years. Good fishing and a lot of fun!!

The 18th just don't work for me unfortunatly. Inlaws coming up for a day trip. They don't like to drive if there is even a slight chance of bad weather so if it's raining and nasty that day I just may be able to swing out east.

Have fun all.....fiskyknut

What's up here folks? Only a week away, and I know there will be more people coming than we've got listed here. Don't be shy, I need to know how many fries to bring....

FYI, My non-member buddy Brian is planning on going again this year, and has room for some people in his boat.

Bucks-n-Ducks Are you going? And do you need a seat?

Sorry, I am a groomsman in a wedding that day........Oh well maybe next year

Bucks-n-ducks

id love to come but will be fishing the flw on devils that week so maybe another time.

I'll be just getting back from a Canada trip. Wish I could make it. I'll pencil it in for 2006......

Looks like I may make it afterall, in-laws will let me off the hook! I will have 2 more along for sure.

I'll get the wife to make coleslaw and I'll bring tarter sauce.

fiskyknut

I think my brother & I will swing in.What time & where is Kaz's place. It'll be good to meet some FMer's.

"Kaz's Place"... 3343 Bur Oak Rd. Go past the Log Cabin Bait on Hwy 172 to Dana's Store, turn right.. It's on the right side, Beige Place with the Pole Barn next to it.. Across from the entrance sign to "River Bend Resort".... If it rains, it'll be inside the pole barn... Hope it's nice and we can have a Bon Fire too!! Bring chairs to sit on, I'm short of them... See ya there!!!

Just my personal opinion, but I'ld like to be on the water as early as possible. If everyone can be at Kaz's by 6:30 or 7, that would be great. If folks are coming later, try us on the radio (CH 6)or call my cell 218-242-1309. How's that sound to everyone?

If any of you dont make the morning hookup, we will be

off the water by 6pm getting things together at KAZ's

place joins us there after fishing.

For those of you who need boats or boatmates we will get

that ready next week.

So far Kaz, Walleyes Jon and Char, Curt and brothers,

Jeff and Kyle Beckwith, Old Guide, Legend and brother,

Fisky (Greg, are you jumping in with someone?) SRJ and

our Fox buddy from Illinois who liked it sooooo good at

the lake he moved there this summer.

I count 15 so far. Steve from Log Cabin Bait mentioned

he may be able to sneak away from the store for bit.

Lichen Fox it working on it.

Could use more.........???????

Because I could hardly turn down a very kind invitation by Kaz to join him fishing in his boat, I will be there as well. It's probably a good thing I'm going to be in Kaz's boat so I can keep an eye on walleyejon who has occasionally been known to play free and loose with the truth, as far as the fish he catch's are concerned.

Merc Man, Sorry to hear you won't be there. I was hoping to return Lloyd's Ice Buster bobber that I got away with last winter.

Curt, Who the heck would want Fiskynut's autograph anyway? Looking forward to seeing everybody. 1DIRTBALL wink.gif

me and the wife are thinking of coming not 100% sure but i'll let you know. we'll bring some sort of salad if we come. hope to meet all you guys.

I'll have to see if i can talk the wife into the drive.

How far from sportsmans lodge is it? We have gone up there a couple times. She's begining to like the fishing up there. Plus flip the guide from sportsmans is a really great guy. Showed us how to catch some nice fish up there.

couls be a nice time for a camp out.

Found out I will have a full boat--my lady Monica and her son Chad will be fishing. Monica may be among the best ever at having a magazine in one hand, a bottom bouncer rod in the other and swiveling to face the sun always! We will have a couple types of salads and something sweet.

Curt, one of my goose hunting partners I think is a friend of yours from TRF--Jared. Ran into him loading my boat at Cyrus. His Dad just put a trailer in a lot there. Small world.

p.s. the s in srj is for Steve.

Jim: We're about a three wood from Sportsman's...LOL Just turn right out of their drive and go about one block to the bend in Bur Oak Rd. We're on the left side.. 3343 Bur Oak..

Do try to make it, It's always fun to meet new faces after seeing their post on this web site.. See you there....Kaz