• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone know of a place in or around St. Peter where I could get one of those blue/white binded lake map books? I can't seem to find my map for Madison and am thinking I should just go buy the book and get all the maps for Southern MN lakes.

St. Peter area would be nice since it's closer, but if I need to go to Gander Mt. in 'Kato I will.

Thanks.

bc

Walmart in Mankato has them. Ask Big DS, they may have individual lake maps at the baitshop in Mad Lake. The texaco station in St. Peter may have the map you are looking for.

Bagley

Most bait shops have them. Gander is often out of stock on the S MN ones. I know the Bobber Shop had a couple laying around too. They are nice to have. Stinks the MN River is not in it though...The Mississippi is........jk

basscatcher,

You may have luck finding one at Hermie's Bait Shop in St. Peter. However, I can't guarantee that.

Good luck on Madison!

p.s. This weather is driving me nuts!

Thanks for the info everyone. And TO, you're right, this weather IS driving me nuts, 'cause now I've got a cold and think I'm coming down with the flu/fever too.

The weather this weekend isn't looking very steller. Hopefully if it does rain, it will simply be pass-by showers and not an all-day'er.

Reel Fishing and Tackle in Madison Lake has about 6 of the updated books on hand. They include the 2004 stocking reports and the latest net counts on the Southern Minnesota lakes.