• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD - For Sale Northwoods boat, Karavan trailer and 25hp

I have a 14' 1988 Northwoods aluminum boat (bench seats), 2000 Karavan trailer and 25hp Johnson for sale. Extras include small Minnkota trolling motor and marine battery, 2 oars, motor lock and spare tire for trailer. Looking for $950 for the whole package. Please respond with email address and I can send pictures and or discuss. I am located in the Twin Cities MN area (Champlin).

very interested could you send some pic. I would like to be first in line to look at it Email is dcholtzy (at) hotmail.com or cell is 612-239-1184

Is the motor at 2000 also? or is it a 1988 like the boat? Very Interested either way! Please let me know if it's still available @ nick_pederson33 at hotmail dot com

If still available, I'll take some pics-> abuck10 at yahoo dot com

I will try to get some pictures tomorrow to email. I the motor is a 70' Johnson that runs really well. Had it out for the first time last weekend since last fall and it started in 4 pulls.

Pics please, I need to buy a boat this weekend for my nephew. If it is clean and it runs I will take it.

kwkfsh@msn com

I'm not sure how to post pictures in this thread but if you post your email address, I will be happy to email you the pictures instead. Thanks.

Pictures were sent out to everyone who responded, please let me know if you did not receive. If you are interested in taking a look let me know.

THx

could i please get some pics? i may be intrested.

If you are interested in splitting it up I am in need of a motor. I'll take some pictures - say underscore der at yahoo.com

Thanks.

If still available, please send pics to waschwab1 at excite dot com. I have a friend that would be interested in the whole package.

Thanks

I have sent pics to the following.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

half2fish - I did not have your email address.

I would consider splitting it up and would be willing to discuss. I would rather have someone take the whole package if possible. Please call my cell at 952 -221-3584 after 5 pm if you would like to discuss.

Thanks

Shane

Couple more things to add the motor was used as a duck motor prior to me buying it for this boat so it was spray painted tan colored. Just to clarify as Johnson motors are normally white.