• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Current report,,, ie how you did on which lake...

Tried Marion today,, caught 1 slimer,, mostly tried Rapalas along the shore and some jigging right off of shore,, good part is my back got burnt confused.gif

Lundduckboat

Ive been fishing Washington by St. Peter and the walleye fishing has been pretty good,sometimes some need to go back to grow up but they have been biting decent.The pannies also have been co-operating and the crappies o.k.If you fish Bakers Bay,Suirrels nest point and second to third point you should be able to pick up some of each.Good Fishing

I went out onto wolf lake on saturday to try for some pike and sunnies off the dock. The weeds still havent came up yet. I saw lots of fish jumping to the west of the landing. I only managed to about 9 green carp.

Went to marion sunday night around 11pm, got 6 crappies, the red hook works well,and a crappie minnow.