• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I've heard some rumors about a later bass opener up here in northeastern MN. Has anyone been able to find anything on this? What is the opening date this year?

smile.gif Check the counter at the top of the page! (same counter they used for the walleye opener!)

Quote:

:)

Check the counter at the top of the page! (same counter they used for the walleye opener!)

Yeah, I saw that one, I was just wondering if it was different for northeastern MN. Sometimes it is.

Most of NE MN opens for bass fishing the same date as the walleye opener. North of hwy 2 and east of hwy 53 I think. Check the regulations to be sure of the borders!

Any cloquet or cotton area bassers been out and checked water temps. I will be on a small lake memorial weekend in the area and am wondering if the fish are thinking spawn yet. Thanks in advance.

Island Lake N of Duluth was 51 2 days ago.