• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sunday eyes!

The eyes were definitely snapping tonight on the river. kept eight beauties 17-21" with a couple lost at the boat and a couple smaller throw backs. It was nice to get out of the wind!

I caught a few on Sat night, but it was only a stretch of about 30 minutes, then they shut down. What do you do after that? I was changing my lures and moving alittle and I couldn't get them to react to anything after. Maybe I just don't have the knack. confused.gif

Slayer73, sounds like you were doing the right things. Were you in a creek or on a sandbar? Maybe you moved too much? I know also it was my first time out and you have to get the feel of the bite on the river. Definitely had a few misses due to not being in the groove! I guess that's fishin'! smile.gif

Sounds like a great time Slayer. Give me a call, I'd love to get into them with ya. PS Welcome to the forum. And, no replying to your own posts.

Either of you 2 from New Ulm ever want to get together to fish on the river sometime drop me a line on here. Schools done for me now so all i have is baseball practice and games a few nights a week. It's been slow latly for me, hoping to turn the luck around tomorrow.