• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Nice 16ft aluminum boat, approx age 1970s, has floor no leaks and it's solid. Boat only I don't have a motor or trailer for it.

It's setup for steering wheel, but I am sure it can be switched to tiller easily.

Price @ $ 275.00, located near Faribault, MN 30 miles south of mpls.

Alum16asm.jpg

I really don't know, there is no tag on it anywhere, that's why I don't even know the brand....

I could say approx 50hp/60hp max

I listed small pic above.

Well ? 1 month ago I had a million requests for cheap boats, now nobody wants them anymore ?

I'd love to if it came with the trailer. I've got a friend that would take it if it came with trailer and outboard.

Sorry Val!

By the way, do you have any trailers for a 14' runabout?

Valv,

I'm very interested in this boat. Any chance you would have photos of the inside. Please email me at [email protected] if you happen to have anymore interior pics. Also, is this a 15" or a 20" transom?

Thanks, Mike

• 2 weeks later...

i'm looking for a smaller cheap boat. i have a 6 horse i want to throw on a jon boat or something of that nature

I do have a 10ft jon boat, aluminum, $ 175.00

It's in ok conditions.

Email me for pics.