• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Minnesota...Getting the "juices" flowing !

Windy City Walleye Hunter

What the heck is going on up there in the land of 10,000 lakes? First the Twinkies get caught with Juan Roid-Con juicing and now the Vi-Queens have "The Whizzinator" Mr. Onterrio Smith gone for the year for "roiding". Doesn't anybody up there believe in fair play and hard work? That now makes TWO Major League Pro's who have been caught, The Whiz is a three time loser. And for the record, these are both Major League level players, not double A, not triple A but the bigs. Minny now has two black eyes. What's next, will Kevin Garnett gain 50 lbs of muscle in the off season? I know, it must have been another "protein shake", right!

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES!

The last time I checked, weed wasn't considered an athletic enhancing drug or a "roid".

...and last time I checked this is a baseball forum not a football forum.

Quote:

The last time I checked, weed wasn't considered an athletic enhancing drug or a "roid".

You have to remember that logic and common sense are not in the old Windbag Hunter's vocabulary. Although, abberation, confusion, delusion, and hyperbole are.

Quote:

...and last time I checked this is a baseball forum not a football forum.

....and last time I checked this was fishingMINNESOTA.com, not fishingchicago.com......

Is it true that when you are "roiding" you are prone to unusual bouts of uncontrolled anger? Looks like the "juices" are flowing a plenty out there in Minny-Land.

Boy, any little thing you can to take a poke at us Twins fans.

P.S. Two, complete games pitched in under 100 pitches by our #3 and 4 guys. Not too shabby eh? grin.gif

you know for being FISHINGMINNESOTA.com, you never see any of windbags comments on fishing, just all this bullcrap about the twins, and then him asking for 39,000 brooms, isn't that a violation of forum rules, doesn't that need to be posted in Wanted to buy/help wanted forum?

Maybe you should go to chicagobaseball.com instead.

PS- we all wouldnt need to be on the juice, but the fish we catch are so big we'd never land them otherwise.

RR56

Its called being a troll. One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument. It may stem from a variety of issues. Social rejection, depression, lack of female companionship. Claiming to dislike (in this case TEAM) then posting negative comments for maximum feedback and self gratification.

Wow,

Shouldn't I be laying down on a leather couch, paying you $125 an hour for this stuff. I do all my fishing talk on the site where I fish. I do all my bragging and baiting on the baseball site, CAUSE IT'S SO MUCH FUN!

OK Sled,

Like the duck said, "Put it on my bill". I tried to get a photo from my fishing guide's website to use as an avatar. It worked on my desktop but did not go onto the avatar. It was myself with my son, daughter in law and two of my granddaughters with a rack of walleye beauties from last years vacation. Oh well, computer nerd I am not. And as usual...YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES! Or in this case, YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....NO! Windy

Windy,

I'm gonna go out on limb....I'm guessing you knifed all of those "walleye beauties"? I'd be shocked if I was wrong.

You don't want to start that with the Windbag 'cause then he'd have to tell you about the 80 that he didn't knife.

See,

It takes a boy from da Windy to know a boy from da Windy. Be it north-side or south. And come on Geno, did you really expect a sincere compliment? It's Windy you're talking to here. If I was to issue a sincere compliment, you would think I was going soft or only had three months to live or something. Besides, backhanded ones are so much more fun. OK let's make nice for the next 4 weeks but we can pick it up on June 24th, I have to get back to hating and baiting the Twinkie-lovers. Later, Windy.

Yeah, Windy, I know there is madness to your method. And I know you will probably NEVER compliment the Cubbies but I can try to change you, can't I? Like I told my wife 23 yrs ago: I don't care if you change me, just don't let me know you're doing it!

Keep up the Twinkie war....it is great comic relief.

Oh yeah, talk about a nice pitching gem by a rookie -- didja watch that LAA hurler "defeet" the Sox last night?

Your Sox are on a new STREAK now.....L2. Could be L24 by the next city series. We WILL keep in touch.

Geno,

I think that kid could have beaten the 27 Yanks last night. I watched the game, did you happen to notice that he was on the radar gun at 103 mph in the NINTH inning! Garland didn't pitch bad but was toast after the first run crossed the plate. We got them back tonight though, Bartolo and Buehrle hooked up in another pitching gem that my beloved were able to prevail. Losing streak averted, only 2 games. And the Twinks don't gain any ground!

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES! Windy

I'm starting to believe... I mean really believe Windy probably does'nt know how to catch walleyes afterall. smirk.gif Go Twins.

Well duh, thats what guides are for! To help fibs/Iowans/ and various other cornland types catch walleyes. Not everyone is lucky enough to live in God's country birthed from the womb with rod in hand.

Windy is actually probably one of those guys that you find when you launch your boat at your favorite walleye hole. You know the hole where the walleyes are really smacking, hes the guy sitting on shore filling up his pail with mudrockets. Casting his 3 oz sinker weighted rig with a gob of 3 crawlers on the hook thats attached too the 18" steel leader, but only casting about 20 feet because he has 50 lb test on his closed face reel. Yeah i gotta believe thats him catching all the bullheads, sitting there in his white sox hat with Aarons Amigos.

he's got a bell on the tip of his rod and and sticks the butt end in the mud and sits in one of those duck-taped lawn chairs from the 70's. Classic bullhead fisherman.

LOL. I thought I seen him using "the pocket fisherman"

pocket_fisherman.jpg

From what I understand the bite started out real hot for Aarons amigos. Then for whatever reason it just died off. grin.gif

James, Mud, Crappie, you guys crack me up. I'll bet Windy is just stewing over a response at this moment! grin.gif

Hooked

Windy, u fish around Gary and the rest of the waste land around the Windy City. Bet there's alot of Polution in those lakes u fish. Alest I know what I'm eating when I catch my walleyes.

Viking, Windy doesnt know whats in the walleyes around there, remember a windy city walleye is actually a bullhead. Windy how do you cook those rollers? And how big of a steel leader do you attach your 7/0 hook too? Is it 80 or 100 lb test? You should come too MN and chase those mudrockets, you can keep 100 of them here.