• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Heading out Friday

I'm gonna be heading out Friday. Any improved reports from last weekend? Anyone been out since then? I might lake-hop a little bit this time. I was thinking of heading to Erie for a couple hours and if nothing, then Hook.

Any suggestions on other lakes such as Minniebelle, Manuela, Washington or Belle?

I didn't hear any good reports at all from the opener and I think the weather has kept people at home this week. Everyone I spoke to said they either caught one or nothing at all.

I'll be hitting it hard Friday and Saturday. Probably lake hopping like you as well.

Good luck!

The waters a little too cold yet. A good week of 70+ and the walleyes will be jumping in the boat. Im probably going to try Jennie or Big Swan lakes this weekend.

Out on Stella Tuesday for 3 hours with no luck. Did get to use the rain suit though, terrible weather. Water surface temp 52 degrees.

Will be working this weekend so keep us posted for next week.

Iceseeker