• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Steroids and the White Sox.......

fishyguy

Watchout Windy they are coming after your big boys next....

http://sports.espn.go.com/minorlbb/news/story?id=2058907

For those who don't want to read the article the gist of it is this:

11 minor leaguers suspended for steroids

3 of them are in the White Sox organization

the Director of Player Development for the White Sox had this to say, "we are dissapointed".

Windy,

You were all over Rincon for his incident. What do you think? You are not going to try to tell us it is only in the minor leagues, are you? I do like the strong words you organization had to say about it.

YOU CAN PUT THEM ON THE SUSPENDED LIST...YES!

PS...I did find a fouth White Sux on the suspended list under a different article.

Sorry Fishy,

But I just follow the Bigs, I suppose since there is not much to do in Minnesota other than fish and watch the Twinks, you probably know the batting averages of every minor league team associated with the Twins. I haven't checked out the Pawtucket web site lately so I pretty much stick with the best team in baseball when it comes to watching as my days are filled with many other avenues of entertainment here in the Windy City. So in recap, none of the White Sox have ever been caught using the juice, the Twins can not say the same.

They are members of the White Sox organization and I found this reading about major league stuff. So they are not on the 25 man roster, they are part of the White Sox organization. I am sure if the story was about a can't miss, clean living, All-American boy of a prospect you would be happy to claim him as your guy.

Good article Fishyguy!! It sounds like Windy is up to his old self again.

"I only follow the major leagues, the best team in baseball" GIVE ME A BREAK DUDE!! So your saying you don't follow your squad when there not in first place?? Don't answer that, I can already hear the answer and I'm cringing.

Source: WindyCityWalleyeHunter

and I quote:

Boy the excuses are flying in Twinkie-town. He got caught, fair and square. And as for the excuse of "hitting more homeruns" when they screened the minor leagues for steriod use there were many more pitchers who were on the juice than position players. Admit it, your guy cheated and he got caught. Take your 10 games like a man and move on. End of story. YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES. Windy

Fact, your guy got caught. End of story. Take your punishment like a man and move on. YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES! Windy

Fact, your guy got caught. Source, MLB. End of story. How bout a little cheese with that whine? Take your 10 days like a man and move on. YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES! Windy

Tap dance all you want. Put all the lipstick you want on that pig...it's still a pig. FACT...RINCON GOT CAUGHT. SOURCE...MLB. Case closed. Are you twinkie-eaters going to whine for the entire 10 day suspension or do any of you know how to shut up and take your punishment. If you were Johnny Fontaine and I was Don Corleone, I would slap your face and tell you to "act like a man". Now that Roid-con got caught, let's see what his strikeouts to batters faced does over the next year or so. My guess is it will shrink like Slammy's homer total did after he got off the juice with the Cubbies. YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES!

Windy

End of Quote

Yes you can put that on the board.

Rundrave,

The only difference is that these are not "my guys" as you put it. I am a fan of the Chicago White Sox, not the Pawtucket Peacocks, not the Biloxi Blue Devils, not the Pigsknuckle Porkies, but the Major League leading Chicago White Sox. To date, none of "my guys" have been found to use the juice. Yours did, and that I can not help. Try forming a thread for all the Aboline Argonauts and ask them about "their guys". End of story and as always...

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES!

The White Soxs have a farm system? What for? Seems like they can't produce there own talent through the draft. The White Soxs style is lets sign free agents and make trades. No wonder they been Losers for years!!!!!!!

Brian

P.S. windy the guys on ESPN said the white sux are distend to collapse like they always do and come down to earth by the all star break or earlier shocked.gif shocker eh??

First of all, YES we can say our boy didn't get caught on "the juice" as you say. No, we can't say our boy didn't fail the "performance enhancing substance" screening, though. I'm sure you honestly don't think energy supplements are the same thing as steroids and neither you nor I know what it was. End of story.

Second, you don't need to turn your bitterness about your team having a worthless farm system into an attempt to infer there's nothing to do in MN.

I mean, I'm sure Orland Hills is busting at the seams with entertainment and all, but this site is a Minnesota site and I'm sure that I don't speak for myself when I say if you dislike it so much then you can just stay in Illinois and jerk off all over your White Sox jersey every night.

Good Day.

Boy MNangler,

You sound just like Bill Clinton, possibly the worst president in US History, who said, "That depends on what the meaning of the word is, is. Your guy got caught, call it a protein shake call it supercharged sunflower seeds. Roids is roids and your guy got caught using. And that, my friend, is the end of the story.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES!

Windy windy windy....

Roids is not Roids as you put it.

It's a little more, or should I say A LOT more complicated than that, in fact to complicated to post it here.

Besides, it would probably be to complex for your shallow mind....the wind has been blowing through your cavern for too long my friend grin.gif

Wow Windy,

You know, I didn't expect you to agree with me but I at least gave you a little credit by thinking that there's no way you cannot understand there's a difference between over the counter items you can purchase at GNC (that WILL cause a guy to fail the "roid test") and IV steroids. I didn't even say that Rincon wasn't on roids, I simply said we don't know that because the specifics of the test are not disclosed.

I didn't think that would be too difficult to understand, but you did prove me wrong there!

Quote:

I didn't think that would be too difficult to understand, but you did prove me wrong there!

Don';t be surprised! grin.gif