• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

There has hardly been anyone on the lake as of 1pm Sat. Lots more boaters on Reno and Mary. I've lived here 20+ years and can think of 2 or 3 times Waska has been worth fishing before Memorial Day. Unless you really know the lake you've better odds on Reno, Mary. My humble opinion. crazy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be camping on Minnewaska over Memorial weekend, any good tips for 'eyes and sunny's/crappies for the kids?

Surface temp on Sat. evening was 56 degrees. I think I will give it another week on the eyes. Still some boats pulling in crappies on the north and nortwest side of the lake.

The full moon was good. Most eyes are coming from 11:00 p.m right on through till daylight on nearly every lake in the area. grin.gif