• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Devil Rays looking for Brooms for White Sox

CodyDawg

Sorry, I couldnt resist. The Twins sweep the Devil Rays and the Devil Rays take the first two from the White Sox. What a great game.

I read some of the Mauer vs Prior talk. I am fully behind Mauer. What nobody said (I dont think) is that Prior said he would NOT sign with the Twins. That tells me about what he is really made of. The funny thing is, he isnt gonna win anything with the Cubs. I think with the #1 overall pick you gotta take the everyday player over the pitcher. My .02.

Alot of pressure on the Chi-Sox today!! I believe it's a 1:00 game, guess who I'm routing for?! Good point by the way... we just destroyed TB andnow the White Sox are one game away from getting swept by a last place team.... ouch!! Put that on the board, what board I'm not sure... maybe Harrelson can help out with that... I'm sure he has no clue either... after all the guy has a career .239 batting average!! He also wore long blond hair, love beads, bell-bottoms and Nehru jackets and his own "Hawk" medallion. This is Windy's Idol!! NICE!

this post is great, right back at ya windy! I just hope the d-rays pull it out, otherwise windy will have an excuse to show his face back on this board.

Beautiful topic, cracks me up.

Yes on the Mauer vs. Prior topic someone did bring up early on that Prior said he wouldn't sign. After the Travis Lee fiasco they weren't about to go there. I like you, agree with the pick all the way anyway.

Well well well. I wonder if this is the beginning of the end for the pale hose. It is pretty early for them to go into the tank, but it could be. Twins ought to reclaim the division by the middle of next week. Good luck windhuffer.

My thought is fishing around Chicago about now should be on calmer water, now that the winds been "quiet" for a couple of days...

He is sooooo predictable! His team wins, he shows up and gloats!! His team losses and he's a no-show!! Atleast Backitupdashoot has an excuse, he's got multiple personalities that travel the countryside in an eighteen wheeler. grin.gif

Kinda funny how the d-rays sweep the yanks get swept by the twins and now are in position to sweep the chi sox. That is baseball at its best!! grin.gif

As a lowly Cub fan, and I know the comeback is we'll see at the end of the year, all I can say is at least Windy has bragging rights for now. So I wouldn't want to have to listen to him remind us to look at the standings.

If it's calm out, you don't usually want it to get Windy do you?

the Cubbie lovin' machine

Nice touch with the broom art but totally unnecessary. There will be no sweep in FLA. Now onto a real team, the O's and Mr. Garland shuts them down again, gives up only 2 runs in 8 innings, better than Mr. Santana did in his last outing. I believe he gave up 4 runs and just escaped the loss and of course no win.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES!

Welcome back my fair weather friend, we know you can't take the heat in the kitchen when thing's are going bad like almost being swept by the worst team in baseball.

Have a nice Walleye opener........ grin.gif

but they still had the meaningless lead in every game this year! lol confused.gif

Quote:

but they still had the meaningless lead in every game this year! lol
confused.gif

The only thing this stat means is that with a 26-9 record, the White Sox have managed to blow the lead nine times this season!! grin.gif

Sox and O's. Best records in baseball I think.(Not for long) I think I need to catch a few of those games. The O's have some good pitching. So should make up for some good action. anyways GO TWINS!!!!!

Hey KoWallski,

Catch any good baseball games tonight? I sure did, in Twinkie-ville and in the Windy City.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES!

Wow are those O's powerful, I'm ascared, I'm ascared.