• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Lake Alice

5/5 and 5/6 report

Lake Alice

I fished a few lakes in the PB state forest last week. The water was still cold, and the panfish had not moved shallow on any of the lakes I fished. There was absolutley nothing going on on Lake Hattie on friday. I spoke with an old timer at the launch and on the lake, he fishes it almost exclusively and was catching nothing, so I felt better. ON another small lake I found active gills in 15-17 FOW late in the afternoon I kept 8 that were 7-9 inches. I also caught about a hundred thousand 6-7 inch perch. On the third lake I fished it was small kamakazie pike on the reed edges, a few bass, and a few nice little walleyes.

In most spots I was graphing what I assume were crappies about 4-6 feet down and I threw everything I had at them but could not get them to bite. But they are probably biting now that I'm sitting at my desk.