• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Grand Rapids Winnie fishing report 5-5-05

We are finally here another opener, right around the corner. We all have been waiting for this along time. I was on red yesterday we did ok it was a lot of work to get the crappies I don’t think they are in full force quite yet. The Walleyes were nuts though and we had a great time. I will be writing my weekly reports again hopefully every mon. or tues. I will be opening at cass lake like I have for many years with my family and with the warmer weather this year it should be a banner one. I look forward to some good fishing up around our area also. Winnie, Sand, Bowstring, Splithand Pokie should all be good this year. I hope Jessie picks up a bit more consistently I think it will. Stick with a 1/8-oz leadhead jig and a good shiner and you should be able to find some fish.

Good luck on this opener to all and be safe.

Jason Boser

Fishing Fever Guide Service

[email protected]

Fishingminnesota.com/fishingfever/

Mnfishingpros.com