• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wilder Foundation closing auction

I know there are a few of you here that worked at Wilder a while back. They are closing and have a sale Friday and an auction on Saturday. If you need any details, email me at [email protected] and I will sent you the times.

TYhat would be next weekend rather than this.

TC did you work there? The poutslayer worked there for 12 years and I worked there for 11. We now work together up here. Next weekend is a tough time but I will be fairly close since I will be fishing on the kettle river. I do know that there will be lots of equipment from canoes and accessories to most anything you would need to do winter camping trip. Thanks for the info.

kettlekid, is this Rob? I worked there about 15 years ago and my wife at the time worked there also. (Tom)

Ah Thomas I should of known. I bet you even know what set of rapids I'll be fishing on saturday. The kid talked me into leaving the bumper boats and spending a couple of days on the kettle . Actually I am quite looking forward to it. We'll have to get together with the poutslayer{Billy} sometime after the opener and do a little reminscing. E mail me at [email protected] Good to hear from you.

Rob, I would rather be on the Kettle any day. Fish aren't as big unless you hook into one of those logs a couple of miles south of the dam, but is hard to beat none the less. Just picked up four kayaks so we can run the river without all the effort. I will be on it much more often this year. At lease until the deer flies get thick enough to carry you away. Get ahold of me if you want to make an overnight sometime.