• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any Water Level Updates for Cass?

Now that the snow has melted and there has been some rain - what is the latest on water levels on Cass? How is it comparing to last year?

They have the power dam wide open right now....They are telling residents who live on the chain to expect wide levels to vary 1-4 feet....The have the dam open due to the walleye spawn...

Beef

Beef - How is the water level currently? We will be up for opener, how do you think the water level compares to last year at this time?

To be honest I think it is higher now then last year at this time...As soon as the eggs/spawn hatch is done I think the dam will be turned down to normal flow causing the lake to drop....It has been raining steady since 5:45 here and I don't see it stopping anytime soon...

I will try to put the boat in the water tomm...If I do I will swing through Pike Bay and around some of the shallower prop eater areas to check...I read Ron's post and he thinks the water level may be down...He may be right, but I will get in the boat and go check, Plus I might go fish some crappies for awhile grin.gif

Beef