• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

So, this is the active board now?

Thought I'd pop in and say HI! Also, saw a bit of ice the other morning. =) I dont get much time out on the lakes in the summer (no boat will do that).

I just looked 41 viewing open water and only 2 viewing ice. I'm guilty of still checking the ice forum.

I can see it now, checking the ice forum in July and August. grin.gif

We Missed you Kylersk......we've been active on the 'Open Water Forum" for aaaaaa about 1 month or so. Maybe even longer being in Central MN!!

Dan...Me to, I'm a bad man! I got ruined by a bunch of late ice Mille Lacs Perch, I'm already planning my attack for next season!

Quote:

I just looked 41 viewing open water and only 2 viewing ice. I'm guilty of still checking the ice forum.

Well there are 459 views of the thread that I started over there the other day so there must be a bunch of folks that miss the hard water. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

The only ice I want to see for the next 6 months is in my glass.

Quote:

The only ice I want to see for the next 6 months is in my glass.

i'll second that it feels good to be back in my boat. grin.gif

I told you,kylersk,that i'd take you open water fishing! Just git the "big move" done!