• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

bass tourneys

Has anyone here ever joined the Midwest Sportsmen bass tourney's; that are hosted on Koronis, Norway, Washington/Stella, etc. Trying to find a good Bass Tournament trail to get some experience. If you've fished these tourney's before, let me know what you thoughout of them. Otherwise, if there are better Tourney's throught the area, let me know.

I think these tourneys are a good way to gain experience. Not real expensive but still a fairly decent payout. I think they get about 20 boats on average. My brother and a buddy of mine fished all 6 tournaments last year and also went to Kentucky in late september. I fished one tournament and hope to fish more this year.

Thats kind of what I've heard, thanks.

There is a Wed night and Thursday night bass league that does most of it's fishing right around Willmar. I'll post the info when I get it. Or just stop in and talk to Brad at 71 Bait, I think he fishes one of the nights.