• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'm new to the area, just moved up from Iowa and was wondering if anyone had room on their boat i would glady go to learn the area. Have done plenty of river fishing for walleye and catfish, will not have a boat till mid summer. Appreciate teh help

i was new to this as well you seek help from fisher dave. try to get a hold of him. he is like yoda! he is always on this forum.i will be doing some shore fishing tomarrow on the mississippi. may the force be with you..lol

Yoda? .. Thats pretty big shoes to fill.. I dont think I'm there....the * Force * isnt quite that strong.... I'm more like Chewey hiding in the back with the fishing rod on his week off.

Theres lots of guys on here that hit pool 2 on a regular basis. Theres whole lots of others besides myself that can find some fish on just about every outing.

I have a few spots, and I know the area about as well as anyone else does.. once in a while I do have an open boat seat and I enjoy having some company to fish.. anything could happen, but I dont foresee being on pool 2 anytime in the next week in the boat, I have a lot going on.

Theres going to be more room in the boat soon when I use C3PO(noober) for an anchor...

I am also learning pool 2 and wouldn't mind someone filling the back boat seat. With the price of gas the way it is, and is going to be, I plan on fishing more in the metro area rather than running up north or out west all the time. I'll probably be heading out on Wednesday morning from the Lion's Levee access area to fish pool 2. If someone wants to join me, let me know.