• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone Graduating from BSU

Just wondering if any of you at BSU were graduating from BSU. Techincally recieving an AA degree isn't graduation to me, but I have been waiting so long to recieve because my advisor at BSU screwed up a couple times.

I may go and recieve it but I haven't completely decided if so. May 13th is also when I turn 23, so if I do so I may go out for a beer and a slimsburger.

Nothing wrong with a slims burger. They have great BBQ sauce. I wish they gave fries instead of chips though.

Ya I am graduating. Scott, are you going to be up there for it? Have you and Streit been making musky plans?

I'm not sure if I will be done yet or not Bill. I have to go up there thurs night to take a couple of finals on friday. I don't think I have enough total credits yet. I did enough for 2 degrees, but haven't done enough of the the general courses yet.

Muskie season is just around the corner though. I think your buddy Streit bass fishes all summer though.

scott, I am now living in plymouth and work off of lake minnetonka. I need to find some muskies. where should i go? Also whenever you are itching to go, I am ready to go

Hey Bill,

Ofcoarse I know some good spots on Tonka.

We will get out there.

Heres my Email [email protected]

I can get you pointed in the right dirrection. The whole lake if fishable but there are deffinately some not to miss spots.

hey i am working right off of spring park bay, by the sheriffs office, there is an access right there. what is the best area on that side of the lake.

If I am thinking of the right Spring Park. That is part of the North West area of the lake. This is actually won of my favorite areas, and is relitively easy to fish.

I like Bohn's Point alot in Crystal bay. You can fish the entire point and see or catch multple fish. Another good spot is right in front of the Lafayette Club, There is decent sized flat that comes up to about 3 feet from 50ft. This spot has good weed clumps and sand areas.

Other then that I do alot of my fishing near wayzata.

• 3 weeks later...

scott, how did opener go? I went out on alexandria lakes and got hosed. no luck. Jonnie my cousin and krebs have been doing good. Let me know when you want to go.

Bill,

Lots of nice eyes, biggest at 29.5(by my cousin though), Im already on the board though. 39 inch muskie while northern fishing. Muskie opener is just around the corner well have to go hit tonka. I might have to move to Bemidji for the month of June, I have three classes to take to graduate, and Im not sure if I can take them online or not.

Either way I'll be back by july when Tonka is getting hot.