• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ahman Arrested

MJR

I like how FOX and all the GB Fan's are already saying that Aaron Rodgers the QB they drafted in round 1 is "The future Brett Favre" Without him ever stepping on a NFL football field. Please!! laugh.gif

A reply to Fishyguys quote:

Quote:

I am not looking to start a typical Vikes vs. Pack debate that often happens here but I am wondering where all the Packer Backers are.

As far as where are all the Packer fans I heard a new petting zoo was opening in GB.....

grin.gif

Buzz,

No, they won't have to play all home games, they will just be starring in the real life version of "The Longest Yard"...lol

Thanks Crappie! Good stuff Gullguide!! Keep having fun whilewe can, you know one of our players is due for a mess up soon.

Quote:

Buzz,

No, they won't have to play all home games, they will just be starring in the real life version of "The Longest Yard"...lol

Now thats a throw Farve could still make grin.gif

Sorry to be so late guys but I usually don't check the football forum every day in April. It is a bad deal no doubt for both Green and Harris. I've never said they are moral icons, just football players. If you look around the league there are always stories of them screwing up.

Buzzsaw, above you said something about the Packers falling apart or imploding and it's friggen great. Well I'd rather have them fall apart now than every November, but that's me. We all have our own preferences.

I will say you guys did get over a major hurdle though. You are now one of two teams to not make the Super Bowl with a 15-1 record thanks to Pittsburg, Congratulations guys.

As for all of the great Vikings predictions for next year, maybe you guys should wait for your team to walk the walk, before you guys talk the talk. It would be a little easier on the pride.

Vikes went 15-1 in 1998? This is all happening in 2005.

Sounds like you are already off the packer bandwagon and giving up for the season.

Also sounds like Bubba Franks will be holding out this year as well.

So in the last couple of weeks.

Harris Sex Assault

Green Domestic Violence

Franks Holding out

Walker Holding out

Both starting guards lost

Sharper now a Viking

Did not draft 1 player that will play this year.

That is kinda rough

Nolte, Nolte, Nolte.... good to hear from ya buddy! Wheres your brother Otto? I have a draft question for you two Packer insiders.

Why did they draft Aaron Rodgers with their first round pick this year when it's obvious that they'll be in the Matt Leinart sweepstakes next year? Or is next year when they draft for defense in the first round?

Better trade for Shawn Alexander or Travis Henry... maybe offer up an offensive lineman or two, or a holdout Wr or TE... just thoughts...

Also, what did you think about the Vikes organization giving Kampmann and offer that the already D-line shorted and salary cap strapped Packers had to match? The good thing it did was make him an unrestricted FA next season so the Packers may lose him soon enough..... just not before he Vikes made the Pack pony up! Vikes brass 1 Packers brass 0.

Draft grades: Vikes A (per the draft guru's) Packers C. Total:Vikes brass 2 Packers brass STILL 0 (zero)...

Quote:

Buzzsaw, above you said something about the Packers falling apart or imploding and it's friggen great. Well I'd rather have them fall apart now than every November, but that's me. We all have our own preferences.

Dude, that is so weak. Let me guess, that way you wouldn't have to waste you're time watching the pack right.

To save you the trouble, the vikes have zero Super Bowl rings. But don't count on "the ring question" to bail you out for much longer. Vikes are going all the way. That is, if they can find a decent kicker.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, Ill just save up my razzing for when the queens choke again this year, you all know it is inevitable, same thing every year, BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!! Nothing to look forward to and nothing to look back on, why not razz some packer fans in the off season????? Im glad I am important enough you wasted your time going back that far to quote one of my posts, thats humor in itself tongue.gif

Poor Nolte your Packers fell apart in the begining of January when it mattered most!!..... but you already forgot about that to huh grin.giftongue.gifgrin.gif

Quote:

I have never offered out any compliments???? Maybe you should go back to read my posts, or, keep spouting like usual.

So I do as you ask and didn't find anything positive towards the purple, but found your other interesting (as you would say) SPOUTING off statement which I quoted.

Quote:

Im glad I am important enough you wasted your time going back that far to quote one of my posts, thats humor in itself

Don't fool yourself about being important to me, I just like to show everybody a bullshi77er when I see one. Now that I know what I'm dealing with lets go back to having fun.

Any Packers get arrested or tell the media they were holding out tonight? shocked.gif

Quote:

Ya see buzzsaw, maybe the fanbase is not as large for our sports other than football as it might be in MN, whicj would make you wrong about your attempted guess at a conclusion. Also wrong would have been the brand of beer that you have chosen, the correct answer would have been "Old Milwaukee", but hey good try, you get a "E" for effort and keep up the good work.

A compliment of sorts.

Quote:

I guess to me it is kind of nice to be able to use the excuse that we used to be superbowl champs, dont ya think??? And yeah, here in WI, we are kind of hungover today, but nonetheless, still packers fans even though our team lost. Im glad to see the Vikings have fans again

Another compliment, how many do you need?????????

Quote:

I am by no means an expert when it comes to stats and such, I will base mine on who has given me the most joy of watching the game. First and foremost would be Favre, I think the guy has heart and a love for the game much like my second choice which is Brad Johnson. Those are my only choices based solely on nothing but who kept me wanting to to watch another game.

Was even sincere that time.

Quote:

Oh I looked uop some of your brilliant posts BAREBACKJACK" and heres a good one from last year:

Quote:

It doesnt matter if we have a shot (packers) cause we know that all of our friends that came over to watch the first game they lost, will surely be there for the last game they lose. No wagons in Lambeau, just one h##l of a fast moving locomotive!!! WOW!! and I wasnt even drinking when I thought of that

I must correct you and your broken crystal ball... WE (Vikings) beat your arses sooo badly at Lambeau in the playoffs it wasn't even funny! Remember all the Favre Interceptions? I do!!!

I'll keep searching for your compliments towards the Vikings organization.... my advice, call Ottoman, you could use his help. grin.gifblush.gif

Quote:

I believe those other cats are waiting in the shadows for a Viking player to mess up or for them to not have a great draft... oh wait it was among the best drafts any team had (say the so called experts) so once again they can't come out and play because they would have to offer up compliments or try and be negative and get throttled by people with more common sense

Please while we are

having fun here and displaying our "common sense", I think you called it, explain to me what crystal ball you are referring to and where was my prediction in any of that quote?, get it right if your going to call out the "bullshi77er". If you are trying to make someone look like an a$$ here, dont do it at my expense, and I wouldnt fool yourself into believing that you have any idea of who I am or what amount of common sense I possess

BBJ, maybe I misunderstood this post

Quote:

It doesnt matter if we have a shot (packers) cause we know that all of our friends that came over to watch the first game they lost, will surely be there for the last game they lose. No wagons in Lambeau, just one h##l of a fast moving locomotive!!! WOW!! and I wasnt even drinking when I thought of that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at first it sounded like you were saying the Vikes would lose again later in the year... I may have misunderstood that post . I apologize for that! as far as you digging up nice complimentary things that you've said towards the Vikings organization... I wouldn't really call those complimentary. But I am glad to YOU had the time to go back and research it. grin.gif

i tell ya, sure is fun reading all this stuff. didn't know they're were so many "experts" over in Minnesota.

green filed for a divorce yesterday. makes you wonder who had the issues in that relationship? by the way, i never hit a woman that didn't deserve it!! wink.gif

the packers will be fine, the vikings will be fine, the lions i couldn't tell ya and the bears will still suck!!

Amen to that otto, DA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its cool buzz, not like the razzing is going to end on this very day, just part of the game I guess grin.gif

Hey Guys, I'm glad to know you people think about me.

One thing I do know for sure is that if the cops are called on a domestic dispute, no matter what happened, somebodie's going to jail. Usually it is the man I think.

I have not been reading this FM site all that much lately. I will tell you one thing though, this football section is definately my favorite part of it.

I'm thinking it might get a little deep here come next fall though. Should be fun. I'm thinking about the only thing I can count on with the pack this fall is that they will probably kick the Vikes butts a time or two.

Quote:

I'm thinking it might get a little deep here come next fall though. Should be fun. I'm thinking about the only thing I can count on with the pack this fall is that they will probably kick the Vikes butts a time or two.

I will be taking bets on that this fall. laugh.gif

I think he's talking about when a packer lineman has just been knocked on his back his foot may come up and hit a viking in the arse as he runs by.

I hope that's not what I mean. You never know the way things are looking.