• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bassman186???

Matt,

I need to know if you are going to be fishing the BASSMAN this year. I talked with your dad the other day and he is signed up. You mentioned earlier that you might want to fish this year and there are only 4 spots left. Let me know ASAP as I am going to have it posted on Classic next week, and it won't take more than 2 days after that for us to be full. Let me know...

Thanks,

Tom Wilson

Tom;

After talking with my dad about it and thinking to myself I am not going to fish in your tournaments this year. I have decided to just use this year to teach myself fishing spots, and seaonal patterns. (you know all the basics of Bass fishing) However you will see me at weigh-ins. To see how everyone did, and BS with my dad.

Also Dad is wondering if you can E-mail me the schedule for your League? [email protected]

Thanks

~Matt Jung

Matt,

You have Mail--let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you out there next year. I would have loved to have seen you out there this year. There's a pretty good bunch of guys out there fishing with us including your dad. If I were you I'd spend a lot of time in his company--He's a really good stick.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

I may have interest depending of specifics and dates. I am currently fishing 3 of the Denny's Super 30's and Denny's Wednesday night and a couple of late in the year tournaments in Canada so if there is not a conflict on dates I would be interested. Is it a team format or is there a web site? Let me know. You can email me at [email protected] Thanks

John

Pherris,

May 28th Waconia 6-1pm

June 18th Howard Lake 6-1pm

July 9th Prior Lake 6-1pm

July 30th Clearwater 6-1pm

August 13th Maple Lake 6:30-1:30pm

August 27th T.O.C. 7-3pm

Bassman Tournaments are Team Format.

$50.00 membership per person

$25.00 per person / per tournament ($50.00 per team)

Rules are the same as any large tournament format you have fished in the past.

We have four openings left for this year. Let me know if you are interested.