• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Get Out And Fish Tourney

Royce Aardahl

Ok here we go, it's the official get out there and get something tourney. This saturday and sunday. Fish all day and night or just an hour. roughfish = 1 point each. cat or crappie or sunnie or perch = 2 points each. not in season fish = minus 1 point (norski, eye, smally, largie). Mississippi only (minnesota or wherever). Any FM'ers welcome. boat or shore. Post some pics if you have a camera. Only rule is no cheating. If you cheat may the fleas of 10,000 camels infest your armpits. Whoever wins gets to say "I got the most points!" for the following week. be there or be square! who's in??? I am. Time to pick some crawlers!! Post your final # Monday. Have fun!! Entry fee, a can of soup or anything to your local food bank. Drop off sometime in the next couple weeks.

Quote:

Mississippi only (minnesota or wherever). Any FM'ers welcome.

I'm 11 miles from the Mississippi...just a touch south of yall. grin.gif

KT have you ever considered boating the Mississippi in a RP all the way to MN?

Hey Lucky (formerly Eye Guy) I think you'll need to order a fishing trough to measure your carp in this tourney you're putting together.

Now whiteknuckles58 (formerly fonz58), you know I work at a lumberyard and I can get a great deal on a tape measure! wink.gif

Yeppers, I'll take one of those fancy carp measuring devices.

Fonz, No Way.

I did have a customer run his HiPro from Yankdon, SD to Memphis.

Cool, a pure cybertourney. No registration, no verification, no prizes, just pixels. Now all we need are cyberfish and we can stay in the house.

Sadly, I'll be on a river in Wisconsin this weekend, in an entirely different cyberstate. Next time.

ice

I think it's time you drove dirty dog grin.gif. I can go saturday but sunday is filled. we could even go all 3 of us. cats wouldn't have a chance! Ice if anybody stays in the house and cheats his armpits will really be in big trouble shocked.gifgrin.gif new rule that I just made up. tourney is only on parts of the miss that are closed to eyes, northerns, musky and bass. we'll do another one in june. If anyone gets a sailfish you get 3 bonus points. grin.gif

look out,EG (lucky) is setting us up....he's going to pull that sailfish off his wall.....take it down to the Mississippi and take a photo for 3 bonus points.

Do salmon count too? I've got one of those I can take a picture of.

sorry HT, me slow today. you lucky guys that are able to go after smallies are outta luck on this one since there is a penalty if you get one. and I'm sure you will! have fun!!

Dear Lucky Tournament Director: If the Norski, smallie, is caught and spits the bait before he could be captured, does he still count -1point?

I don't think that KT can win this tournament, he has a tackle box full of nothing but white buzz baits. In fact, he should be allowed 2 points/carp or catfish using the only lure he owns.....da buzzer.

fonz I don't think you'll have to worry cuz not many fish swim by your bait wink.gif. the ones that do come by smell all that nicotine from your fingers and that will scare them away grin.gif. so you should probably borrow a shocker from SH so you can get some points. cool.gif

I've been known to tip the buzzr' with chicken liver & drag the bottom.... wink.gif

I saw those nice buzz baits you sent fonz. Now I wouldn't put it past him to try that technique. But I bet he'd use fake liver or a crawler. oh, and a 4 ounce sinker grin.gif. Now dirtydog, all he'll do is show up and probably get a 20 pound cat. wink.gif

Quote:

I saw those nice buzz baits you sent fonz. Now I wouldn't put it past him to try that technique. But I bet he'd use fake liver or a crawler. oh, and a 4 ounce sinker
grin.gif
. Now dirtydog, all he'll do is show up and probably get a 20 pound cat.
wink.gif

Technique? The only technique I've ever know is to copy you, and I'm guaranteed to catch less fish than you. I don't think anyone will able to match your 16 pound anchor. Hey, how many points are anchors....PS give me mine back before you assign a point value, and go hide mine under the dam again.

waddayamean hide it by the dam, it was in plain view to the carp. anchors are now worth 15 bonus points.

brrrrrrrrrrrrr, fonz is in the lead for us with 2 points.

dirtydog is even at 0 cuzz 2 fish wiped out his 2 points. I'm at -3. oops!! grin.gif

img02007ps.jpg

new style rod holder

img01999sn.jpg

img01981wt.jpg

We have a new leader!!! Smallie Hawgin's son Braden kicked our butt!!! Cats, Redhorse, Carp, and only 1 smallie. I think he got 9 points