• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hudson for Opener

Dragon Fish ll

Ive made up my mind to do this croix opener down by Hudson. first time in boat on Croix. Any tips on where to fish north or south of 94. what baits would be best at this time of year. and depths would be helpfull to. Dont worry Ill bait my own hook grin.gif Looking for Walleyes and there cousins. Any Help Thanks wink.gif Also does the 15 inch size limit apply in Hudson area or should I say anywhere above the Prescott bridge.

There will be tons of boats in the narrows and those are hard places to beat in the early spring. Jig and minnow works just fine. You can Slip weight rig livebait and crawlers do produce this early. Other folks will troll crankbaits. Depths really depend on where you are, but If you wanted one depth range 15 to 17 is pretty good.

15 inch minimum on the St. Croix as a whole.

Keep Catchin'

Turk