• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Twins Bashing Article

Bagley

Buzz, nice post. You've brightened the day of another die-hard Twins fan!

My theory is this: Windy and Backher are actually the same person: Carl Gerbschmidt.

Poor Carl has no team to root for during those long Green Bay summers (at least one that matters), so he does the next best thing; poses as a couple fans of teams that are Twins rivals in a feeble attempt to further draw the ire of Minnesotans everywhere.

I think the personalities are all quite comparable. Sometimes these two guys make Gerbschmidt sound like a sports Einstein.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Windy City Walleye Hunter

• buzzsaw

• james_walleye

• mnvikingsfreak

Why would you insult Gerbschmidt like that? grin.gif

Do we dare take shots at the "bad news bears"? tongue.gif

Hooked

Wow, I am not "feeling the love" here. With these irate Twinkie fans I think there are a few fans who are sharing the "magic juice" with Mr. Roid-con. Relax, like Mr. Rincon will be doing for the next 9 games. YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES! Windy

Get the man some Kaopectate (diaharea of the mouth syndrome)

P.S. We don't NOT like you as much as we just don't understand you sometimes.... Okay, most of the time. grin.gif

Hey... Windy city girl can't be that bad of a person, she's part of the "fishingMN family"

I guess Minnesota ain't all the bad afterall... eh windy girl? tongue.gif

Hooked

Hey, it's all in good fun. Just easy to lump the two of you together when you both are so far off on everything you say it's just amazing. I'll give you credit though, the sox are better this year and it may also be the year the wild card comes out of the central. Be it the Twins or the White Sux. Wouldn't it be fun to have a Twins vs. White Sox ALCS. Man that would really get the rivalry brewing to the full extent!! ooo.gif

Quote:

My theory is this: Windy and Backher are actually the same person: Carl Gerbschmidt.

Cripes, I just shot Mt. Dew out my nose. Good one.

Willy,

If that happens, I might just make it to all the games. Including the ones in MN, I would just pull my Lund behind the van and fish all day and hopefully watch my belove Pale Hose pound some Twinkies at night. Nice to see you have a sense of humor, unlike some of your more "cranky" Minnesota brethern. It would not be baseball if you can't trash talk the competition. It was born into us man, from childhood. Just keep repeating...The Grass is Green...The Sky is Blue...Breathe in...Breathe out.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES! Windy

Let's see... I think Paul is hardly in a position to scoff at Gardy's 4 MLB HR's, since writing for the "South-whatever" paper is probably about the equivalent to journalism as being a long time second stringer for a town-ball club is to baseball.

The degree to which he's over the top is indeed laughable, but I would still like to give him a swift right jab to the nose!

I never liked the dome, but I won't turn my back on my team. The notion that the Twins play dirty is silly. Three straight division championships is bound to generate some sour grapes. In the end all we're doing on here is goof off, the results will be at the end of the season.

I don't think the article is fair to Santana, he was doing fine in last year's post season as far as I'm concerned. Too bad Gardy took him out early, I suppose he wanted to save him for the next game. Problem was, until you win "this" game there is no "next game" in the post season.

And Windy, shame on you for tormenting and provoking these fine fellow Twins fans. Enjoy your club's current success, because there's no way they can keep it up much longer.

Doesn't Sabathia play for Cleveland?

Quote:

we happen to have a playoff bound NBA team in the same city (6 time World Champion Bulls) but so does Minnesota

That fine quote did wonders for Windy's Bulls... one and done with a lower draft pick than the T'Wolves!!!