• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Attention SCSU Students

SCSU students:

Are you interested in being part of a student Ducks Unlimited Chapter? (Not official yet, still in the works)

Focus will be on DU's mission statement:

"Ducks Unlimited conserves, restores, and manages wetlands and associated habitats for North America's waterfowl. These habitats also benefit other wildlife and people."

Besides fund raising this will be an social club and we will also do habitat projects.

Email me at

[email protected]

If you are an SCSU student, please take this seriously.

This organization has the backing of the Central MN Ducks Unlimited Director. It will be open to every SCSU student sportsman/sportswomen.

It is really important because as of now 80% of Minnesota's wetlands has been drained.

Its a more important cause than deer hunting itself.

I don't want to have to keep going North Dakota for an sucessful hunt.

Thanks

Hey,

This is Brian, I gave you my e-mail the other day in the computer lab, keep us all posted.

throw me on the list too...email is indy500as at hotmail dot com

SA/wdw

Brian,

Was going to get back to you after I get my internet back on today. Didn't have my laptop for awhile, so expect a email later today.

We need five more members, then we can apply for an organization.

If you are graduating this spring you are inelligible.

But we could use an Alumi Mentor.

Sounds like a good idea. I would help you, but you mentioned that it's for students only. I'll be graduating in a few months. I can always give a lending hand if one is needed.

One thing to consider if you are having trouble getting enough members is to make it a SCSU/SJU combo thing. St. John's is just a few minutes away and when I was there we had an active trap shooting team and there were lots of hunters/sportsman around...

GOOD LUCK!

Quote:

Sounds like a good idea. I would help you, but you mentioned that it's for students only. I'll be graduating in a few months. I can always give a lending hand if one is needed.

We can always use an alumi mentor