• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I have a Minnkota Maxxum 65SC foot contol bow mount 42" shaft trolling motor for sale. It came off my bass boat which is a 2002 but has only seen two years of use. It is a 12/24 volt system but is right now only set up as a 24 volt system. The only reason I am selling it is because I replaced it with one that has universial sonar. $300 or best offer. Any question you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 507 661 0840 I am in the Waterville area

Here is a picture of it on my boat.

DSC0042.JPG

Say I have a few questions. How long is the shaft on that motor? You can adjust the height anyway right? Does it have any slide on bracket that you need for mounting? Is it easy to change it to a 12 volt system or would it just not have enough power w/12? And finally....would you convince my wife I need a new trolling motor? LOL My wife is better with bottom line pricing, so if ya want to e-mail me what that might be, I will put the address at the bottom.

I will be in Mankato this weekend, if she says yes I will get ahold of you before then.

Have a good one!

[email protected]

I forgot to put the shaft lenght in before but it is in there now but antways it is 42". I would not run it just as a 12 volt system not enough power. If you do alot of fishing 24 volts is the only way to go. The base of the trolling motor is the mounting bracket

You forgot to answer if you would talk my wife into it! LOL grin.gif

Thanks for answering the other questions.

Does it have the same style plug as other Minnkota, such as the 765? Is the mount base similar to accept the slide mount?

This trolling motor was set up with Marinco plug, but if your trolling motor was a 24 volt system you can take the plug off of it. Minnkota make two different removable bases one for the maxxums and one for autopilots. Give me a call if you have more question or are interested.

peter 507 661 0840

I am interested but live in St. Cloud and do not make it south often. Would you ever be up in this area?