• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Valv

Retractable wheel Fish House, $ 1000

Valv

Retractable wheel permament, I believe it's 8'x 8'

I used it 3 times this year, 4 holes, propane heater, 12 V lighting, 4 holes 2 rattle reels, vinyl siding.

Wheel mechanism needs fixed, but it's a solid frame.

Price at $ 1,000.00

Located near Faribault, MN. 30 miles south of MPLS

Email for more pics

fishhouse2sm.jpg

duckhntr

val, is it the house you had on mazaska this year?

Valv

Yes Sir, it's the same, but I think I oversize it, I believe it's a 8ft x 8ft, sorry for the mistake.

Big Fish Hunter247

Is the house still for sale? if so can I have some more pics? and another question is that is it strong enough to make the back door bigger so that I can drive an ATV inside?

Thanks Big Fish Hunter247

Big Fish Hunter247

Sorry forgot to put my e-mail addy its EATSLEEPFISH365 at yahoo.com

Big Fish Hunter247

McGurk

deleted

BOX CAR

Howdy how was your trip Im the guy that bot that e-stear from you anyway could I get some pictures of fish house inside and out?

thanks BAT

BOX CAR

I forgot e-maill

box_car at comcast dot net

McGurk

deleted

bgfish00

I would like to see more Pics, the Inside, and the Frame as well as the Wheel work needed. What is that wheel work that is needed and is it trailerable as is....

Email: bgfish00@yahoo.com

Scron

Is the house still for sale? Please send me more pictures (inside) to r.osterman@comcast.net if it is still for sale.

JordanL

House still for sale? could I get some pics. jlyons06@hotmail.com Thanks, Jordan

moby1

Hey val if you dont get rid of it and decide you want to dump it, I have a 15 hp longshaft evinrude (late eighties I believe) that Ill trade you. It runs but needs carb rebuilt. I bought the rebuild kit but havent actually rebuilt it yet. Just throwing it out there, always looking for a deal.

b(dot)(Contact US Regarding This Word)(at)att(dot)net

Valv

Moby, send me an email, you address doesn't look too good... grin.gif

troutchaser

I am interested in the house. Can I get more pictures, and is it trailerable at this time? Thanks

cnbwedde at lakesplus (Contact US Regarding This Word)

Thanks

Valv

Guys why instead of posting here you don't send me an email ? My address ir right below here on my signature.

This way we avoid all the confusion with various modified email addresses.

moby1

u have mail

Valv

Moby I cannot email you anymore your address has problems at att.net

Valv

Since I don't foresee me fishing with this house, I am putting it back on amrket.

It is now towable with no problem, just not as as fast as a regular trailer, but can be moved around.

It does not have lights....

Price same as above.

icefishingdude

I'd easily pay you $1000 for that house. email me if you still have it spicer.lattu@ndsu.edu

Valv

Email sent. Are you from Fargo ?

icefishingdude

I got the email, I'm not "from" fargo, but I am attending school here...family's in Int'l Falls area