• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

goin fishin

Asking $200 for the canoe, it is a 16ft,76lb fiberglass canoe. I originally bought it last year from a friend. It needed some fixing up, so I repaired some cracks , and gave her a new paint job, dark green in color. I used it last year w/my 55lb thrust trolling motor, and it cruised through the water. Oh yeah, it comes w/the trolling motor mount. Sorry, I don't have any pictures. I will try to get some in the near future. You can reach me at 612-822-6194 and ask for Dan. I live in South Minneapolis, very close to Lake street and Nicollet ave.

Chow for now,

Dan

nitrotmaxx

can I get some pics of the cracks and conoe. will you be willing to go down in the price? do you know what year the canoe is? do you know the name of the canoe?

goin fishin

Nitrotmaxx, I don't have pictures yet. I am not willing to go down on price as I paid $175 for it last year and spent a good amount of time restoring it. I also paid $20 to get the trolling motor mount. Although, I don't have pictures yet, the cracks were on the railing and I fixed them using fiberglass sheets and the epoxy glue used to bind it together. I did three layers of fiberglass sheets, and plenty of sanding in between to smooth it all out. It is the same thickness as the rest of the canoe. Sorry to be so blunt about the price, but I spent too much time on this canoe, and would rather keep it than lose money. I have no idea what year the canoe was made, probably early '90s and the model of the old towne is not known. It does not say.

I hope this helps.

Later,

Dan

nitrotmaxx

IF I can get some pics I might be interested. How is the paint job?

Netman

Is your canoe still around? I may be interested.

goin fishin

Yes it is Netman. I should be able to get some pictures taken today if my friend comes over this afternoon w/his digital camera.

Happy fishing,

GF

bitz

Is the canoe still available? if so, did you get pics yet?

email to [email protected]

Thanks

Bitz

Netman

Hey Going Fishin, are you going to post those digital shots or are you just going to email them to those whom are interested?

MinnesotaMuskie

Shoot me some pics or respond canoe is gone please.

goin fishin

Sorry fellas, I didn't get my friends camera and my scanner for the computer is broken. I will try and get the pics up asap. The pics will be in my post, Netman. In the meantime, I will have to take out the canoe since it is so nice out and do a little crappie fishin. I hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

Chow for now,

Dan