• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• TBFOutdoors
      50 States of Fishing is a 100% free annual guide that displays the best places to fish in every state. This guide is available to every one for free via digital download. You can get your own digital copy here: https://www.tackleboxfishing.com/pages/50-states-of-fishing
    • kelly-p
      According to the Army Corp of Engineers weather station here in Waskish we have had a grand total of  1.29 inches of precipitation so far in 2018.  When we were burning the grass of there was still about 30% snow cover. The flames were hitting 10 feet high.
    • Wanderer
      Nice to see there might actually be some ice melting up that way! jkrash, those are hooded mergansers though.   I might’ve called out my first woodie sighting this year as one of those too.  But nah!  I know what I saw had to be woodie! Haha! Seriously though, I’ve seen more, and more variety of ducks this spring than ever  in my life.  The late lake ice outs have made the river a diver Mecca.  I think I saw a few with Ely or bust signs on em too!  The bulk of woodies have been in the Little Falls area for about a week, some for a couple.  The hoodeds have been here for at least a month. They’re all coming though!
    • Wakemup
    • mrpike1973
      Wow great job!! Looks like a nice young generation of care takers of the land. Thank you all for your efforts! Sure a nice day today.
    • eyeguy 54
      I see one of my hot spots   Nice job JC and kids!
    • SkunkedAgain
      I just cut it out, dip it in the breading, fry it fins up/meat down, and eat the meat off like you are eating oysters.
    • SkunkedAgain
      Keep on rockin' Tommy. 
    • mrpike1973
      Thanks! those suckers are sure fun!
    • JeremyCampbell
      Bonus!! Glad to hear you caught fish already on open water.Might explore some water soon too.Sure is nice out