• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Early Season Bass Tactics - Deitz Dittrich - Saturday 4/16/05 7 PM

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Early Season Bass Tactics,

Time: 7pm Saturday 4/16/05

We will talk about early season locations, and what to use to catch them on opener. Deitz will cover what presentations will help put more fish in the boat for you this spring. A family event, for beginners to seasoned weekend angers.

We'd like to see a lot of you there. smile.gif

Hey, guys. If you can make on Saturday evening, it will be well worth your time. Deitz knows bass exceptionally well, fishes the same water that we all fish, and communicates his knowledge as well as anyone.

It's the closest Gander Mtn. to our area. So, here's your chance to meet some fellow FMers.

I'm planning on attending unless something comes up, or its a hot bite and I can't leave the lake on Sat.!

Ray, thanks man.. you say nice things...

Hip hop would be good to see you there!

BDR-will be good to see you again... However, I cant give all my secrets then since we will be fishing against each other this summer. smile.gif

Bring pictures of your trip to the rainy!!!

I wanted to invite everyone again, tonight Forest Lake Gander MTN... It would be great to fill that seminar room and show the power of FishingMinnesota.Com.

I am really excited to meet some new FishingMinnesota faces, and catch up with some old friends tonight as well.

Lets talk some bass fishing!