• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any recent reports?

Ole #1

MNgoose, where were you staying?And what part of the reef were you on?
I was at Agate Bay all weekend, fished with a friend on his boat but we didn't have any thing near that kind of success.

We caught two walleye on Friday night that were just over 22 inches, fished the long reef on the North side of it.

Saturday we drifted back and forth over the whole reef, marked all kinds of fish but only got two keepers.Saturday night we anchoerd up off the very end of the long reef to the South.Tried the bobbers in all depths but only one over 22 inches.

Sunday we went to the North up on Carlslona flats hit the eye's good there till the wind changed and the rain hit.

Sunday night on the reef again was still slow, hit two keepers and two swing and miss.
We were in the hotel room 4 all weekend.

Benny

[This message has been edited by Benny (edited 07-05-2004).]

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ole #1

• half2fish

• Ole1855

• eyesontonka

Benny, stayed in our fishhouse up there, its up on the hill on the corner, grey house. We got all our slot fish on the north end of the reef. Off to the right as your coming out,tops out at 6 ft. went outpast it to 12 and anchored. Thats where we got the perch also. All but one of the bigger ones came off of 2 mile out past flamingo. Didn't make it back up like planned but doesn't sound like we missed to much.

Eric

Eric, I bet my daughter and Mallory were up by your house a few times.
They had a few kids from up on the hill they were playing with, as well as a couple over on fish house row on the North side of the resort.

I wonder if the people who lost thier yellow lab puppy ever found it?They let it out while doing fire works and the pup ran off.

We had our best fishing up at Carlslona, but we only caught fish over the slot.Didn't measure them that time but one was at least 24 to 25 inches.

Dean put on a great show Sunday night, we booked for next year as well.I got the same room for Memorial day,June 19th or the weekend after the night ban is off, and now the 4th of July.
We may get back up one more weekend this year, but not sure when.
Things get busy from here on for me.

Benny