• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I created a new fantasy baseball league, anyone interested.

Ely Lake Expert

It is at yahoo fantasy sports. The league name is fishingminnesota and the password is walleye. Anyone that is interested and is gonna pay attention to there team please join.

Ryan

Ely,

You need to post the League ID, not the name. Also is this a H2H league or a Roto league? Thanks.

Andy

Sorry about that guys, this is my first time setting up a league. The ID# is 290077 and the password is walleye.

Also, Andy it is a roto league, a friend of mine that does this all the time said that is the way to go. Does that sound good to you?

Anyone else that wants to play feel free to join.

Ryan

SO I take it the draft will be an auto pick and not live? And by ordered it means we rank our players and it will automatically draft according to our preset order?

Thanks Ely, I'm in. I was looking to do a roto league.

GullGuide,

Yes that is correct.

When will the draft be so we know how much time we have to rank our players?

Gullguide,

I think the season starts Sunday 4/3 in the afternoon so I will do the autodraft late saturday night or early sunday morning.

So far we have 5 teams and the league holds up to 20, anyone else feel free to join.

Ryan

CORRECTION,

The first game is 7:05 PM sunday night so I will do the autodraft sunday afternoon.

Ryan

Sometimes it takes a bit for Yahoo to actually complete the draft. You can still keep it at Sunday, but just be aware we might miss the first day or two. It would be no big deal for me. Still plenty of games to be played as I don't think missing one or two games will be a deciding factor. Besides its only for fun.

Down to earth,

Thanks for the info, all this fantasy sports stuff is new to me. I just figured what the heck, it will be fun.

Ryan

I'll be out of town so I wont be able to set my lineup for Sundays games anyways. 1 game is not going to kill anyone.

Can't wait.

By the way, what determines draft order? Random?

GullGuide,

I put the draft order as random.

Everyone else, our league is up to 7 teams now. If you would like to join, you have appox 50 hours left. 13 available spots.

Ryan

I just signed up Its my first time playing fantasy baseball I played fantasy football

Well, this is going well. We are up to 11 players, there are 9 spots left and about 20 hours til draft time.

i signed up, i kinda wish they didn't have players already pre-ranked. it seems it kind of takes some of the fun of doing a little research. i shuffled my draft-order up pretty good with some player not ranked in the top 100 so things could get intersting!

good luck all, I already am in the other league that started here, and I preranked my players and ended up with santana, radke and silva as picthers. I would play, but since this is my first time at fantasy baseball, I will keep it to one league this year.

So now that the draft is over, what do you think?

Personally I would have opted for a live draft. The computer did not give me a single first baseman and they gave me a RP instead of a starter for my 3rd P.

I also ended up with a ton of Twins players...lol

But can't complain, I did get The Big Unit, Schilling, Radke and Nathan though.

can someone help me im new to this should I have all starting pitchers in my lineup? I have 4 RP pitchers and how many for each position am I supposed to start?any help would be great I cant find anywhere how many people Im supposed to start confused.gif

viking freak, start as many relief pitcher that have a game that day. As far as Starting pitchers there will be a little arrow next to his name if he starts on that day. ff

Does the team roster have three (3) Bench positions, or (4), My team page shows (4) bench spots but our league info. says (3). I am also getting an error message about my roster("Internal roster error, error # 290")when I attempt to edit my roster. Any Help?

what a opening day, one of my sleeper picks adam dunn gets 2 homers and 5 rbi's can't beat that, morneau was the only one to go hitless today!

All you guys with these questions, I wish I could help, but this fantasy baseball stuff is brand new to me too. Though I started the league I am as clueless as everyone else.

Ryan

A very stealth like move by the Clearwater Crushers into 1st place this morning.

Wow, my team sucks. I was in third place after one day and have consistently lost points everyday since. aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Gullguide, I may have done it different, but it was really short notice to organize a live draft.