• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Crank down houses

Whopper Stopper

Anyone know the going rate, or what the resorts charge for getting on the lake with a crank down house? (I am talking for when the ice will support it)
Last year I gave up asking, They must of thought I was moving in for the winter. A couple wanted like $30-$50 for a day pass and others just said they didn't allow them. Anyone have any experience on the subject?

Thanks
WS

We went out of Brandt's on the south end last weekend with a 7X12 on wheels. The access fee was $10.00 for a 24 hour period.

Vickie

they do allow it going on lake but depend on thier bridge can hold your fish house or not so yo uhave to call them and see if they allow you going on thier road

Call Kevin at Macs - Toll-Free Phone: 866-670-8709 I know that he normaly has good rates.

Twin pines will take them or terrys marinabut watch the bridge sometimes their only wide enough for trucks or cars. 10.00 or 7.50 but call first.
BUCKHEAD JOHN

You could go out of Myr Mar. I think they get $7.50 for a day pass. They have a new steel bridge to cross that is plenty wide and no problem supporting whatever you pull across.