• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

wishlist?

sdghsdgj

what would your wishlist be for lures and baits to use on Red Lake? I'm going shopping this weekend and was wondering what i should buy, to cover all the bases.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

My personal list would be 1/8 & 1/16 oz go devils, #6 & 4 glow demons and #6 & 4 ratsos. Colors would be glow red, glow blue and chartreuse.

A few ice buster bobbers and some large crappie minows or fatheads.

But that's just me.

n u buy that at Gander? Also what kinda ratso's? i thought there were more then one

If you dont have the time to order the go devils, you might want to try your local bait shop. I have seen scenic tackle at a few shops now.

nevermind i found it, can you buy the jigs without the card kits on the website? can u if yuo go to the store?

also, who makes the demons?

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Quote:

n u buy that at Gander? Also what kinda ratso's? i thought there were more then one

Here's a link to where you can buy them.

Custom Jigs and Spins

you can find them at lots of local bait stores. They have the ratsos and demons at Fleet Farm. Other wise stop at just about any bait shop within an hout of Red and you'll find them there. Also buy an extra pack of the bodies to go along with your ratso jigs. Those big crappies can be rough on them.

Borch

My wishlist is pretty short and has worked effectively for the last few years for me.

1) Scenic Tackle Go-Devil in Glow Red

2) Phelps Tackle Tick Jig in Glow Red or Blue

3) Phelps Tackle Glow tube in Glow Red

4) Ice Buster Bobbers

That pretty much covers 99% of what I use on Red.

I also picked up a bunch of Custom Jigs & Spins Demons& Ratsos, Phelps spoons, and some smaller Chubby Darters to try out.