• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

URL First timer.........

colt44

There are a bunch of us that go for a long weekend on Big Winni every March.I'm kinda the "trail boss" and I've been kicking around the notion of getting in on the crappie action on URL. Suggestions on where to acess the lake, good spots to try, depths, would be appreciated.

How do I find posts that may already have the answer to the question I have?

One of the key benefits of the discussion board format is that it enables commonly asked questions to be answered once, for the benefit of all. Before posting your question, it is always worth checking to see if it has already been asked - and answered! You can do this via the Search link on the Menubar. Various options are available, both for how the search term is specified and for controlling how much of the Forums database you want to search. This is where the specificity of thread subjects is important, making it much easier to locate precisely what it is you're after from a list of search results.

Good Luck