• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

jgeatz

Any body fished Union Lake recently, haven't been down there yet, was wondering how the ice is and if anybody is catching anything. Was wondering if anyone has made a road out from the resort or the public access.

Daddyy

Just drove by the Public access Friday. There was too much snow to go on the ice with my perm. on wheels. I did see alot of people out there over that big hole.

Been doing well on Hill River Lake during the midday for crappie.

Chuckster

Hey daddyy, welcome aboard. Where have you been gettin the crappies at on Hill River. We drove by there last year and saw a few houses but decided to fish Store Lake instead. Anyways, just wonderin if you had a few pointers for some crappies on that lake. Been dyin to get out fishin but havent had time lately. You could even drop me an email if you would like [email protected]

Chuckster

...dont try to understand em...just set the hook and land em