• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Snails

Pretty funny Derek, but yeah that area always seems to have an abundance of snails foating. Speaking of things floating, I have seen a lot of tulibee, but not many walleye floating this year. I can't imagine our hooking mortality hit is going to be very large this year.

Is it a common thing with the snails? We had hoped to use the beach at Wealthwood on the way south but the smell of the dead snails was overwhelming.

I've never seen snails like this year. You always see the tulibees and last year a lot of walleyes, but not the snails. Maybe this is just a bumper year for them.

I've never seen snails like this year. You always see the tulibees and last year a lot of walleyes, but not the snails. Maybe this is just a bumper year for them.