• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I've got some room

Due to the cold weather, I am postponing taking the kids up to the shack this weekend, so it is just going to be Fiskyknut and I. If anyone wants to join us, I have room for two or three more. Post an email or phone # here, and I'll get in touch.

Walleye,

If I wasn't 7 hrs away and hadn't promised the kids pizza and movies tonight I'd be a serious threat grin.gif

Even so, my hats off to the forum and the FM Family that make posts like Walleyejohn's possible!

Good luck!

Well Yankee, I've had the pleasure of meeting quite a few FMer's, and have no problem offering an opportunity to fish, and trade lies. As far as being any type of threat, all I can say is I can catch burbot with the best of them, so bring your A-game.

Walleyejon - I'm with 'ya - those pout have to be about the homeliest creatures the good Lord has put in water!

Hope we've on the same page, the threat wasn't toward you - it's likely a Southern term that means the same as "a possibility".

Good luck and stay warm!

I got the meaning Yankee, just post me a note on here when you can make it, and I'll be happy to drown some bait with ya.

No one else out there can make it tomorrow??? I'll make a final check around 9 o'clock tonight.

Jon,

I'm back and forth to Baudette all weekend for Hockey, with downtime here and there.

If I can swing out there, would you guys prefer a "hot one", or a "cold one"?

If I wasn't just up there last weekend I'd be all over this opportunity. It's killin' me! Sounds like a great time and a chance to meet some new folks.

Wrong weekend for me too. I think I met you earlier this year at the Streiff Tournament. Were you the one looking for a partner? I'll be up next weekend if you guys want to get together and wet a line. I'm not sure which days it will be yet since we're actually going to be staying down at Red. I should be there by Thursday. It would be nice to get together again if anyones available.

widetrack- I'm guessing you've been out to the shack with Fisky? I'll have some beers out there, so a "hot one" would hit the spot.

gspman- Next time you're up, let us know. Or maybe you, widetrack, and me can meet in Osakis and catch a thousand fish. Apparently there is no limit over there--sorry couldn't resist.

yellowsub--I posted on here looking for a partner, and did fish the tournament, to be honest, I met so many people that weekend, I couldn't put a name to a face if you paid me. Keep us posted on your upcoming plans, I'm sure we can work something out.

I'll see how the day goes tomorrow... If I can slip away I sure will...

I have a vague idea where your shack is, but no, I haven't been there.

Fresh road plowed to it yesterday. Silver house to your right off the main road.There are two blue houses a little closer to the main road, mine is off by itself.

I knew that Osakis thing was going to make it over here. I'm done with that one. I've got better things to waste my energy on. If I can swing another trip up I'll try and make contact. Thanks for the offer.

I'd love to spend the day in the fish house with you and

Fisky, we could plan this summers get together. But, I must

spend the weekend on the couch wrapped up in a blanket

because I am sick. Good Luck fishin

Hope ya feel better Curt, we've got plenty of hard water time left to get together, and plan the get together.

You still have time if you want to go. I'll be make my last check for takers at 9:30, and if "neverstopfishing!!" wants to go, I'll even come pick you up.

Curt,

While you're curled up on the couch like a little girl, you should think about some plans for a March get together on the ice.

Hope you're feeling better.