• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

slab slayer

Hey everyone hope the new year is treating all well! I finally get to do some fishing Sunday! Got my (Birthday Holiday) this weekend so that means time off to do some fishing! Biggest problem is that I have a family wedding Saturday so that means no fishing until Sunday afternoon. Always something! Anywho, I don't mean so sound lazy, but if anybody could give me some leads I would owe you huge! I will not be back until later Sunday afternoon and am looking for some eyes maybe, or some panskis. Enough for some fresh fish. I have not been out for some fishing all winter. I managed to take my little boy out once on Washington so not much fishing got done. We had a blast any how. But if anybody is willing to share a lead I would appreciate it a ton. Well good fishing to all!