• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

REPORT 1-11 TO 1-13

O2BFSHN

Had a good trip. Never had a very hot bite however. We ended up just fine with plenty of fish. The fish hit consistantly every once in a while(dusk & dawn). No color or presentation worked better than another. Just have variety down there. Average crappie was around 13 to 13.5 inches. Smallest being 12.5" and largest @ 15". Ten of us managed about 60 craps, beautiful photo. Glad I got outa there before the cold as they did start to shut down for us.

Best of luck to everyone!

I was there the same time and had vertually the same results

.There were three of us and we ended up with 17 slabs 12" - 14.75". we caght around 25 walleyes 14" to 20" so it looks like theres several year classes present. I CPR so I wouldnt mind if they dont open it up in 2006. laugh.gif

Ditto results for us. 5 of us got 31 on tues. pm and same 5 got 24 on wed. the 12th. no runs just one here and there.

fussy biters most often. Had hoped for better after all the great reports but were satisfied with fishing nonetheless.