• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FM T-Shirt Contest

Ok FM'ers...Here is your chance to win a FM T-shirt. We here at FM and Custom Silkscreening are looking for some unique T-Shirt ideas. What were looking for is a creative quote or phrase to be printed on the front of the T-shirt and the FM Logo on the back.

Please keep it clean.

The member who posts the the most creative and unique quote will win a free T-shirt.

T-shirts will be available at fmlogo.com. Check out the other FM T-shirts and apparel now at fmlogo.com

Voting will take place on Feb. 1st. GOOD LUCK!!!!

FishingMinnesota: Where the fish are biting 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year. Now thats a HOT BITE!

Your On-Line resource to great fishing in the land of 10,000 lakes.

I don't think an FM t-shirt needs a quote or phrase. I think they would look good with just Fishing Minnesota on one side and maybe scatter the logo's of sponsors on the other. It would kind of look like a shirt a pro fisherman would wear. Just a thought.

Need a bite?

FM gets hits all Day!

Front with the State outline with a walleye logo

back with your user name and year registered!

I like Gunflint's idea, on the front a big FM logo and on the back a list of sponser's of this site, of course being one of the sponsers of this site, that sounds like a good idea.